1. All of our items are handmade and are sold as seen or commissioned
2. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of return. Returns must arrive back with me in the same condition they were received.
3. Returns are not permitted for bespoke/commissioned items
4. Refunds will be issued for a handmade item, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached
5. In order to issue a Refund, photos should be emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt. We I ask you to return the item doll back to me. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, your return postage will be refunded. Refunds will be issued at the cost of the item, minus delivery charges
6. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke/commissioned items if a fault is found, please contact me to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible
7. All of our items use the highest quality materials, if you have any questions regarding the fabrics or materials we have used, please contact us to let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Upon receipt of payment, your order will be booked in. Due to the handmade nature of our items, changes cannot be made to your order details once production has began.
10. Payment of this invoice confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. All of our items are made as closely to the pictures as possible. On occasion fabric may differ slightly, depending on availability.