1. All items are shipped via Royal Mail or MyHermes and where possible using a tracked service.
2. If Royal Mail or MyHermes fail to deliver your items, I will issue a claim, following a 14 day wait period, as outlines in the Terms and Conditions of Royal Mail and MyHermes.
3. If your parcel arrives damaged in any way, please contact us straight away to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. I may kindly ask for supporting pictures.
3. All of my items are handmade to order and are sold as seen
4. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items.
5. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items
6. Refunds will be issued for a handmade item, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
7. In order to issue a Refund, requested photos should be emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt.
8. We I ask you to return the item back to me. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, I will refund the return postage and the full payment paid.